How do I object to the settlement?
If you are a class member, you may object to any aspect of the settlement, including the applications for service awards to the class representatives or the award of attorneys’ fees and expenses.
Any objection must be submitted either using the form below no later than June 21, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PST or sent by mail with a postmark no later than June 21, 2017 to the following address:
Google AdWords Settlement
c/o Analytics Consulting LLC
P.O. Box 2005
Chanhassen, MN 55317-2005
Any objection must be in writing and must:
- Clearly identify the case name and number, In Re Google AdWords Litigation, No. 5:08-cv-03369-EJD;
- Include the full name, address, telephone number, and email address associated with the Google AdWords account of the person or entity objecting;
- Include the full name, address, telephone number, and email address of the Objector’s counsel (if the Objector is represented by counsel);
- Provide a detailed explanation stating the specific reasons for the Objection, including any legal and factual support and any evidence in support of the Objection;
- State the total number of times the Objector or the Objector’s Counsel has objected to any class action settlement in any state or federal court in the United States within the last 5 years and provide a list of each such objection with the case name, court, and case number;
- Be verified by an accompanying declaration submitted under penalty of perjury or a sworn affidavit.
Class members who fail to submit timely written objections in the manner specified above will waive any objections to the settlement.